Want to participate and share your artist vision?
Let's start here. You'll need to be sure that your art fits one of the categories below.
(ALL Potential Participants must fit one or more of these categories.)
Digital Art: This category includes any original work for which the original image or the manipulation of a source material is executed by the artist using a computer. Work in this category must be limited editions, signed and numbered on archival quality materials. Photographs taken through a digital camera should apply in the PHOTOGRAPHY category.
Drawing: Works created using such dry media as chalk, charcoal, pastels, pencils and wax crayon or from the fluid medium of inks and washes applied by pen or brush are to be entered in this category.
Fine Craft (clay, fiber, glass, wood & metal)
- Ceramics: All original clay and porcelain work other than jewelry accepted in this category. No machine-made or mass produced work is permitted. If multiple pieces of the same design are displayed, each piece must be signed.
- Fiber: All work crafted from fibers including basketry, embroidery, weaving, leatherwork, tapestry, and paper making. No machine tooling, machine-screened patterns, or other forms of mass productions are permitted. No factory-produced wearable items, regardless of additional modifications or enhancements by the artist may be exhibited. Embellishment of commercially-made fiber items are not allowed (e.g., embellishment added to commercially made shoes or hats).
- Glass: Original work created in glass by the artist. Pressed glass, massed production and embellishment of commercial glass products are not permitted.
- Metalwork: Includes all non-sculptural, non-jewelry works crafted from metal. No production studio work is allowed.
- Wood: Original works that are hand-tooled, machine-worked, turned or carved are accepted in the wood category.
- Graphic & Printmaking: Print works for which the artist's hand manipulated the plates, stones or screens, which have been signed and numbered as a limited edition may be entered in this category. Offset reproductions are not allowed. Print makers are required to disclose both their creative and print making process.
Installation: A new category of contemporary art, which employs various 2-D and 3-D materials to create a particular space designed to make an impact on the viewer/visitor.
Jewelry: All jewelry, whether the work is produced from metal, glass, clay, fiber, paper, plastic or other materials must be entered in this category. No commercial casts, molds, or production studio work allowed.
Mixed Media: also Assemblage, collage. This category includes works, both 2D and 3D, that incorporates more than one type of physical material in the production of the artwork. Includes non-sculptural work as determined by the artist. Jewelry is not considered mixed media; jewelry must apply in the JEWELRY category. Photography is not considered mixed-media; photography must apply in the PHOTOGRAPHY category. If you have questions or need clarification, call and talk with us.
Painting: Works created using such materials as oils, acrylics and watercolor and more, are in this category. Reproductions are allowed; however, they must be signed and limited editions.
Performance: One of the oldest (and newest) forms - includes body painting and face painting, as well mime, living statues, dance & more, in which the form of art is created through the body & costume.
Photography: Photographic prints made from the artist's original image (e.g., film or digital) which have been processed by the artist or under their direct supervision, are included in this category. Images printed through software such as Photoshop are to be entered in this category, not in mixed-media or digital. Each image must be signed and numbered with editions being inclusive of all sizes and not to exceed 250 prints in the edition.
Sculpture: Three-dimensional original work done in any medium (e.g., bronze, stone, acrylic).
Upcycled Art: Artworks made from ordinary, everyday materials, or "found objects". Typically includes 3-D works like sculpture, assemblage, collage or installations.
Writer: original written works i.e. essays, books (published & self-published), poetry.
Does your art meet the requirements?
If so, let's get started. Click the blue button to download the Artist Application. Fill it out completely and email it to us or send via the postal service... yep, we still like getting mail.